Kenneth Research published a report on North America Cybersecurity Market which gives detailed analysis of the present market landscape. The report which is evaluated for the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031, provides an in-depth analysis of the market, based on size, volume, latest trends, opportunities and challenges associated.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for North America Cybersecurity Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10073901
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the exports of ICT goods globally increased from 11.164% of total goods exports in 2017 to 11.53% of total goods exports in 2019. Additionally, exports of ICT services increased from 5.61% of service exports (BoP) in 2001 to 10.37% of service exports (BoP) in 2017.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
North America Cybersecurity Market
With increased internet penetration, cyberattacks are becoming more powerful, allowing hackers greater access to new technology. One such example is the production a malware called ‘Flame’. The North America cybersecurity market is anticipated to grow at an overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4 % and will be worth of USD 66.05 Bn by 2023.
The cybersecurity market in North America is anticipated to be driven majorly by the U.S. throughout the forecast period. This is because in the U.S., various private and public agencies are implementing their cyber security standards in order to provide advanced benefits to their customers.
By countries, the North America cybersecurity market is divided into the U.S. and Canada. The U.S. is expected to hold more than half of the market. It was also reported that in U.S, the average cost of cybercrime was more than 17.36 Bn in 2017. This is one of key reasons that the U.S. is prioritizing cybersecurity and investing a huge amount of money to deal with cyber threats. Canada is also expected to show a high growth rate during the forecasted period. The region is showing exponential growth rate in the digital market place, thereby increasing the need for cyber insecurity. Hence expected to improve the cybersecurity solution to combat the situation.
By end user industries, the North America cybersecurity solutions are used in financial services, telecommunication, healthcare, public sector, and others. Financial services dominates the market because of increasing adoption of digitization, which is prone to cyberattacks. In 2017, New York issue a regulation where financial institutions were required to organize a detailed program to protect customer data and make sure that employees are trained to identify threats.
Key growth factors:
o North America holds the largest market share because there are a large number of players offering cybersecurity solutions in the region. The organizations have made huge investments in advanced technology because of a larger concern about security purposes.
o North America dominates the payment card industry. It captured half of the market share. This increased the demand for both firewalls and intrusion prevention technologies.
Threats and key players:
o Cybersecurity solution is more costly for smaller businesses to fit in their budgets, which is why they lack the tools prevent and combat cyberattacks
o The lack of information, understanding, and time are the key factors that are hindering organizations from advancing their cybersecurity
o The key players in this market area IBM, Raytheon, Symnatec, Cisco, HP intel, and Palo Alto Networks
What’s covered in the report?
o Overview of the North America cybersecurity market
o The current and forecasted market size data for the North America cybersecurity market
o The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by end user industries – financial services, telecommunication, healthcare, public sector, and others
o The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by solution – identity and access management, encryption, governance regulation and compliance, unified threat management, and security information and event management
o Market trends in the North America cybersecurity market
o Market drivers and challenges in North America cybersecurity market
o Current and forecasted countries – United States (U.S.), and Canada market size data for the North America cybersecurity market.
o Analysis of company profiles of the major players operating in the market
o Get a broad understanding of the North America cybersecurity market and its segments – by region, by solution, and by end user industries
o Get region-specific drivers and challenges affecting the North America cybersecurity market
o Recognize significant competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10073901
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of North America Cybersecurity Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609