“A research report on North America Digital Oilfield Market was added by SDKI in its database which discusses the product as well as the scope of its market in detail. The report provides the business clients with an in-depth overview of the market, giving an analysis of the market trends, market size, market value and market growth over the forecast period on a compound as well as on a yearly basis. Further, the market study gives an overview of the industry on the basis of several factors such as the geographical extent, market segmentation, growth drivers and challenges prevalent in the market.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-76391
In the backdrop of increasing offshore field development activities being undertaken in the Gulf of Mexico, North America digital oilfield market is projected to cross $ 6 billion by 2022.
During the forecast period, oil & gas companies are expected to flock the prospective offshore Gulf of Mexico. Offshore field development activities suffered a short-term setback after BP’s oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, but is gaining traction as operations standardize and health and safety rules are stringently being complied in the region. This is likely to fuel demand for digital oilfield solutions in North America in the next five years
Objective of the Study:
• The primary objective of the study was to understand and gain insights about the North America digital oilfield market and their segmental analysis by process and by solution, country share and forecast its market by 2022.
• To categorize and forecast North America digital oilfield market by process type such as Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization, Reservoir Optimization, & Others.
• To estimate, calculate and forecast market size for North America digital oilfield market by solution: Instrumentation & Automation and IT Services, in terms of value.
• To examine competitive developments such as digital oilfield contracts in North America digital oilfield market.
• To strategically profile the leading manufacturers, distributors and importers in the market which cater to the North America digital oilfield market.
Few of the leading players in North America digital oilfield market include Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Honeywell International Inc, National Oilwell Varco, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Company, Rockwell Automation, and Pason Systems Corp.
North America Digital Oilfield Market
Middle East & Africa Naphtha Market
Middle East & Africa Digital Oilfield Market
Europe Naphtha Market
Asia-Pacific Naphtha Market
Asia-Pacific Digital Oilfield Market
India Industrial, Specialty & Shielding Gases Market
China Industrial & Specialty Gases Market
United States Electric Motors Market
Enhanced Oil Recovery Market