North America Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market Size 2022 Growth Statistics, Industry Demand, Top Manufacturers Data, Future Innovation Sales, Consumption Status, Global Share, Upcoming Trends, Business Boosting Strategies, Revenue and Forecast 2031
Kenneth Research published a report on North America Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market which gives detailed analysis of the present market landscape. The report which is evaluated for the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031, provides an in-depth analysis of the market, based on size, volume, latest trends, opportunities and challenges associated.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for North America Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081450
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the exports of ICT goods globally increased from 11.164% of total goods exports in 2017 to 11.53% of total goods exports in 2019. Additionally, exports of ICT services increased from 5.61% of service exports (BoP) in 2001 to 10.37% of service exports (BoP) in 2017
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
North America mobile device management market
Mobile device management (MDM) is a security software which is usually used by the information technology (IT) department of any company to manage, secure and monitor the different devices of employees. These devices are deployed across various mobile service providers. It comprises a range of products and services that help the organization to allow and support different applications in personal mobile devices. The North American MDM market is expected to reach USD 3.23 Bn by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.25% during 2018-2023.
The market is divided into three primary segments based on solutions, deployment and end users.
Based on solutions, the market is segmented into device management, application management, security management and network service management. The device management of this region is expected to have the largest market share. It is estimated to grow from USD 0.32 Bn in the year 2018 to USD 0.77 Bn in the year 2023 with a CAGR of 19.41%.
On the basis of deployment, the market is split into cloud and on-premise. The cloud deployment market is expected to have a larger share and is estimated to grow from USD 0.75 Bn in 2018 to USD 2.48 Bn in 2023 with a CAGR of 27.12%.
On the basis of end users, the market is classified into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), telecommunication, retail, and healthcare. Healthcare will have a major market share and will rise from USD 0.45 Bn in 2018 to USD 1.70 Bn in 2023. The CAGR will be around 30.43%.
On the basis of countries, the market is segmented into The United States (U.S) and Canada. The U.S has the largest market share.
Key growth factors
The rapid rise in people using their smartphones and tablets in workplaces has allowed the growth of MDM market. Companies are very much interested in managing and securing their valuable data so that it doesn’t fall in wrong hands. North America is the leader in 4G and smartphone adoption and is soon going to adopt 5G services. Technological advancement in this region is also another primary factor why MDM is so important and extensively used.
Threats and key players
The growth of the MDM market is currently hindered by the leakage of corporate data from mobile devices which possess a greater threat than malware. Any data leakage can result in it falling in wrong hands and the chances of misuse are huge. The decreasing adoption of bring your own device (BYOD) among businesses is expected to act as a major restraining factor that could hamper the growth of the MDM market. Incorporating business applications on devices to provide ease of access to employees would cause serious challenges to the corporation if the device is compromised.
The North American market has some of the leading players of the MDM market. This includes Airwatch, MobileIron, IBM and others.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the North American MDM learning market.
2. Market drivers and challenges of the North American MDM market.
3. Market trends in the North American MDM market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on solutions.
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on deployment.
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on end users.
7. Analysis of the company profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for MDM to determine the viability of the market.
2. Identify the challenge areas and address them.
3. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights.
4. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
5. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth.
6. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081450
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of North America Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
For More Reports:
Global Advanced Visualization Market
North America 3D Printing in Healthcare Market
Middle East and Africa 3D printing in healthcare Market
Latin America 3D Printing in Healthcare Market
Europe 3D Printing in Healthcare Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609