Key Companies Covered in the North America Smart Hospital Market Research are GE Healthcare (General Electric Company),Koninklijke Philips N.V.,Medtronic,Cerner Corporation,Honeywell International Inc.,STANLEY Healthcare,Capsule Technologies, Inc.,McKesson Corporation and other key market players.
The global North America Smart Hospital Market size is projected to reach $58,777 million by 2031 from $16,925 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 17.3% during the forecast period. Kenneth Research has evaluated the current market opportunities in North America Smart Hospital Market in the healthcare industry for the forecast period 2022-2031, which also includes the ongoing industry trends and innovations that will help industry players to attain their business targets. Apart from that, the inclusive data on market size, market share and forecast, growth opportunities and challenges for the market players, along with the worldwide analysis on regions- North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa, has also been provided in the report.
Rise in prevalence of diseases across the globe and adoption of artificial intelligence, electronic health records, Internet of Things, and other technically advanced solutions boost the development of well-equipped smart hospitals across the world.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080625
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
Healthcare Companies and Private Service Providers to have a minimal damage Caused by Inflation:
As US govt. remains committed to quality by spending more in the Medicaid and Medicare programs, incentives by govt. to medical devices, pharma companies and biotech to benefit the market players in short and long term goals. In 2021, U.S. spent $12,318/person on healthcare- highest amongst all OECD countries followed by Germany at $7,383. The federal government commitment towards healthcare systems to enable market players expanding their revenues and mitigating the risk posed by the inflation.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
North America Smart Hospital market (2018-2023)
The smart hospital is a technological revolution in the healthcare industry which manages a large amount of available data and integrates different hospital delivery mechanisms. It makes use of the electronic patient records and streamline processes, which lead to improved quality of life through remote monitoring, thereby reducing the risks to health, and improving the general well-being of people. Smart healthcare provides more patient-centric services that improve access to healthcare and are customized to individual patients’ needs. According to Netscribes, the North America smart hospital market is expected to have a significant compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.97% and reach a market size of USD 21.56 Bn by 2023.
The factors that drive the market growth in North America are adoption of machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), cloud computing services, radio-frequency identification (RFID) and others to develop existing hospital technologies. The radio-frequency identification provides real-time information that supports in decision making and creating a secure and reliable smart hospital management information system. The real-time patient management system helps in automating and streamlining patient identification processes.
The North American smart hospital market is bifurcated on the basis of product (smart pills, mHealth, telemedicine, electronic health record and others), application (remote medicine management, electronic health record and clinical workflow, outpatient vigilance, medical connected imaging, and medical assistance), and artificial intelligence (offering, technology). The technologies used are artificial intelligence, cloud computing, RFID, wearable technologies, zigbee technologies, the internet of things (IoT) and others.
The market is also segmented into the United States of America and Canada as majorly contributing countries.
Key growth factors
In North America there are many companies and start-ups working on research and development of technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence, cloud computing services and RFID. The government’s expenditure for implementation of IT solutions in healthcare and increase in the number of skilled IT experts are the major factors favoring the adoption of healthcare IT solutions in North America. Additionally, aging population demands quick and better healthcare services, thereby raising the demand for smart hospitals.
Threats and key players
Cyber-attacks are a major threat to the smart hospitals. The increasing number of ransomware cases and DDoS (Distributed denial of service ) attacks is just a glimpse of things to come. The introduction of IoT components in the hospital ecosystem increases the attack, rendering hospitals even more vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Also, smart hospital products in the USA need to get approval of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which is a tedious process and stalls the market growth.
The major players in the smart hospital market are Microsoft (US), GE Healthcare (US), Qualcomm Life (US), Honeywell Life Care Solutions (US), Allscripts (US), CitiusTech Inc. (US), Infor (US), Athenahealth (US), PhysIQ (US), AdhereTech (US), Epic (US), GlucoVista (US), STANLEY Healthcare (US), Cerner Corporation (US), and McKesson (US), etc.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the North America smart hospital market.
2. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for smart pills, mHealth, telemedicine, electronic health record and others.
3. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for remote medicine management, electronic health record and clinical workflow, outpatient vigilance, medical connected imaging, and medical assistance.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for offering and technology.
5. Historical, current and forecasted country-wise (the USA and Canada) market size data for the smart hospital market segmentations by product (smart pills, mHealth, telemedicine, electronic health record and others), by application (remote medicine management, electronic health record and clinical workflow, outpatient vigilance, medical connected imaging and medical assistance) and by AI (offering and technology).
6. Market trends in the North America smart hospital market.
7. Qualitative analysis of the key drivers and challenges affecting the North America smart hospital market and its segments by product (smart pills, mHealth, telemedicine, electronic health record and others), by application (remote medicine management, electronic health record and clinical workflow, outpatient vigilance, medical connected imaging and medical assistance) and by AI (offering and technology).
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
1. Get a broad understanding of the North America smart hospital market.
2. Get country-specific market size and observations for the North America smart hospital market and its segments by product (smart pills, mHealth, telemedicine, electronic health record and others), by application (remote medicine management, electronic health record and clinical workflow, outpatient vigilance, medical connected imaging and medical assistance) and by AI (offering and technology).
3. Get specific trends, drivers and challenges for the North America smart hospital market and its segments by product (smart pills, mHealth, telemedicine, electronic health record and others), by application (remote medicine management, electronic health record and clinical workflow, outpatient vigilance, medical connected imaging and medical assistance) and by AI (offering and technology).
4. Recognize major competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080625
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of North America Smart Hospital Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080625
For More Reports:
Europe Incontinence Products Market
Europe Dermatology Devices Market
Europe Healthcare Supplies Market
Europe Neonatal Equipments Market
Europe Personalized Medicine Market
Europe Congestive Heart Failure Treatment Devices Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609