Kenneth Research has evaluated the current market opportunities in Nutraceuticals Market in the healthcare industry for the forecast period 2022-2031, which also includes the ongoing industry trends and innovations that will help industry players to attain their business targets. Apart from that, the inclusive data on market size, market share and forecast, growth opportunities and challenges for the market players, along with the worldwide analysis on regions- North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa, has also been provided in the report.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080147
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
Healthcare Companies and Private Service Providers to have a minimal damage Caused by Inflation:
As US govt. remains committed to quality by spending more in the Medicaid and Medicare programs, incentives by govt. to medical devices, pharma companies and biotech to benefit the market players in short and long term goals. In 2021, U.S. spent $12,318/person on healthcare- highest amongst all OECD countries followed by Germany at $7,383. The federal government commitment towards healthcare systems to enable market players expanding their revenues and mitigating the risk posed by the inflation.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
The healthcare industry in India is showing great progress. There has been considerable increase in spending on healthcare backed by the growing purchasing power of individuals. Moreover, with a lot of importance being given to preventive medication, the nutraceuticals market in India is set to flourish. It is one of the booming markets in India. Predominantly vitamins and minerals derived from oral pills were used for curing certain diseases and ailments. People today are becoming more prone to consume immunity enhancing food supplements and wellness related products. This is promoting the growth of the industry with players diversifying into production of various new varieties of products. Further assistance from the government and increasing demand from consumers will fuel growth in this market.
The report begins with an introduction to the Indian nutraceuticals market and its classification on the basis of the ingredients and benefits incurred from them. This is followed by the market overview section which provides the market size and growth as well as the market share of the various segments in the market, namely, functional foods, dietary supplements and functional beverages. A detailed description of each segment in the market along with the dominant products in the particular category has also been provided. Focusing on one the major sub-segments, an overview of the probiotic market in India has been included. This segment has been highlighted owing to the fact that it is one of the most promising categories under the nutraceutical market and has huge growth potential in the near future with growing interests of players. The genesis of probiotics has been highlighted showing the types dominant in India and the key therapeutic benefits derived from them. This section also contains information regarding the market size and growth of probiotics in functional foods in India as well as the key segments and the active players in this space.
This is followed by an analysis of the drivers leading to growth in the market. This includes increasing shift towards preventive therapies, increasing disposable income, increase in healthcare spending, increasing shift towards self-medication, changing demographics, growth in pharmacy and wellness related retail chains and favorable pricing environment. The key challenges to the market include lack of standardization, marketing and distribution challenges, high pricing and lack of awareness. Several trends have also been identified in the market and this has been provided in the next section. The key trends include fortified foods, ayurvedic nutraceuticals, foreign tie-ups, players educating consumers, encapsulation, and cosmeceuticals and nanoceuticals. A section on government regulations in the industry has also been included. It discusses the Food Safety and Standards Act 2006 that regulates the industry. The current duties and tax structure has been given in the next section. A section providing a brief profile of the various industry associations and bodies is also provided in this report.
The competition section provides an overview of the competitive landscape in the industry and includes a detailed profile of the major players in the market. The Porter’s Five Forces analysis for the nutraceuticals market is provided in this section. A summary of the major public players operating in the market has also been provided in the form of a bubble chart. A bubble chart has also been provided for the major private players. It also includes the list of products and services, key people, financial snapshot, key ratios and key recent developments for the major players.
The various financial transactions as well as the key recent development that have taken place in the market have been also been provided in the subsequent sections. A section providing strategic recommendations has been added at the end of the report which gives effective solutions to existing and potential players for improving market share and increasing their profitability.
Access PDF With Graphs and Charts: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080147
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Nutraceuticals Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080147
For More reports:
Europe Antibody-mediated Rejection Market
Europe Advanced Cancer Pain Management Market
Europe Venous Ulcer Market
Europe Urinary Retention Market
Europe Unstable Angina Market
Europe Ulcerated Necrobiosis Lipoidica Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609