Kenneth Research released a report on Online Advertising Market consisting of detailed analysis of the market and industry insights over the forecast period of 2022-2031. The latest trends and business opportunities in the market are discussed in the report on the basis of analysis of the market value and calculation of the CAGR during the forecast period. The market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080133
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Online Advertising Market Products.
As per the Eurostat, the total value of the ICT sector in Europe, including the ICT manufacturing and ICT services, was estimated to be more than EUR 475 billion in 2017. In this sector, the ICT services account for the major share as it is predicted to be ten times larger than the share held by ICT manufacturing. ICT services consist of computer programming, consultancy and related activities which held about 49.1% share while the telecommunications activities held around 30.3% share in the segment in 2017. These factors are estimated to impact the market growth in a positive manner in the next few years.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080133
From being a small scale industry, advertising is India has evolved into a significant domain both in terms of revenue generated as well as number of people employed. Today, marketing has graduated into a quintessential aspect in a product’s success, be it a good or a service. Starting from brand image to that of brand identity, everything gets fostered through one’s advertising efforts for any particular product. Keeping this aspect in mind, one needs to keep in mind that over the period of years, online medium has developed as a prospective means of communication. Advertising industry has caught on the proposition well and diverted some of their scheme of activities towards online medium. Online advertising in India is riding on the back of enhanced Internet penetration and with active users heading northward, the sector is only poised to grow even further.
The report begins with an introduction section which throws some light on the concept of advertising, types of advertising as well as a brief differentiation of online and offline advertising. It is followed by an overview which speaks of both the Indian advertising industry and the online advertising industry. The Indian advertising industry is described with its market size and growth as well as a snapshot detailing the trend of advertising revenues and segment-wise growth rates. The online advertising industry is detailed with its market size and growth along with a break-up of the advertising industry and a segment-wise growth rates. This leads to a mentioning of the key segments of display advertisements and text advertisements. In case of online advertising sector, BFSI and travel constitute the primary verticals that source for the revenues garnered, inclusive of both display and text advertisements. The report then goes into listing the technological advancements in the sector. This section gets concluded with a Porter’s Five Forces analysis for the sector.
The report then narrows down to illustrate the business model prevalent in the sector which is followed by majority of the players. It gives a brief take on the nature of the medium aided with the metric systems available in the sector.
A brief description of the drivers that help the sector to prosper include large domestic base, positive consumer behaviour and patterns towards online media, growing proliferation of internet on mobile and large expatriate population. Online advertising derives its sustenance from internet base and with domestic internet consumer base increasing; the sector is slated for growth. Domestic consumer base is accounted as it forms the chief customer segment vis-à-vis online shopping or even online ticket booking. In the lines of growth of internet base, frequency of net usage is another aspect that gets factored. Recent data state that internet usage in India has registered a sharp increase resulting in heightened exposure to the virtual world. Amplification both in terms of consumer base as well as greater exposure to the net in terms of frequency and usage translates into solidifying the foundation of online advertising in India. With more people glued to the net, reach of advertising gets more chances of serving its purpose of rendering communication. Another recent stimulant is that of increased penetration of mobile internet which is considered as a prospective medium as advertisers target this particular segment of people who is on the move and does care to look into the messages that fill his/her mobile inbox. India has a considerable number of people living abroad who have a keen interest in the content of their country’s interest. As this segment is the one relatively on the wealthier side, advertisers target them with niche product offerings. While these factors can be termed as growth drivers, there are certain aspects that act as hindrances to the sector namely lack of trust in internet advertising and literacy and language barriers.
The major trends identified in the sector include emergence of social media marketing, internet turning into an effective sales medium, growing online marketing activities from corporate players, increase in private equity investments and Indian players expanding globally.
The competition section begins with a brief deliberation on the search engines and portals that make up the sector aided with the market share of the most of the search engines across the virtual platform in the country. The section offers a competitive landscape of the players by providing their financials and key financial ratios. It also provides basic information regarding the organizations. Key financial parameters constitute the financial performances of the players which are followed by business highlights. The section is also equipped with traffic statistics for each of the players based on global and India ranks, reach, unique page views per day and search engine redirection.
The report concludes with a section on strategic recommendations which comprises an analysis of the growth strategies of the online advertising market in India. An initiative towards developing time-bound special offers which will allow visitors to avail discounts through promotional codes or print-outs can ensure higher clicks of the advertisements.
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Online Advertising Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609