Kenneth Research has evaluated the current market opportunities in OTC Drug Market in India in the healthcare industry for the forecast period 2022-2031, which also includes the ongoing industry trends and innovations that will help industry players to attain their business targets. Apart from that, the inclusive data on market size, market share and forecast, growth opportunities and challenges for the market players, along with the worldwide analysis on regions- North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa, has also been provided in the report.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080137
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
Healthcare Companies and Private Service Providers to have a minimal damage Caused by Inflation:
As US govt. remains committed to quality by spending more in the Medicaid and Medicare programs, incentives by govt. to medical devices, pharma companies and biotech to benefit the market players in short and long term goals. In 2021, U.S. spent $12,318/person on healthcare- highest amongst all OECD countries followed by Germany at $7,383. The federal government commitment towards healthcare systems to enable market players expanding their revenues and mitigating the risk posed by the inflation.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Over-the-counter drug market in India ranks eleventh in the global OTC market and is expected to reach the ninth position within the next five years. Since Indian patients have a huge tendency for self treatment, the Indian market is characterized by a huge demand for OTC drugs. It is a highly fragmented market with a large number of foreign and domestic players. Rising consumer confidence in OTC products, increasing number of shifts from prescription to OTC drugs, increasing focus on brand building, booming retail growth and changing demographics is helping the market to grow. The Indian Government, on its part has taken initiatives to reduce drug prices, has made certain reforms in the tax structure and has undertaken various other initiatives to promote the OTC market. The market is expected to exhibit steady growth over the next few years.
The report begins with the introduction section which offers a brief insight into the major over-the-counter segments. It then moves to the market overview section which provides an insight into the global market and then moves on to the Indian market, highlighting the market size and growth. The top ten OTC brands in both the Indian and the global market, along with the sales figures have been provided. The report also provides individual market sizes for the different segments of the OTC market.
An analysis of the drivers explains the factors for growth of the industry including rising consumer confidence in OTC products, increasing number of shifts from prescription to OTC drugs, booming retail growth, increasing focus on brand building, changing demographics and lower price control. The key challenges include low penetration in rural areas, preference of home remedies to OTC products, high competition and time consuming clinical trial procedures
The government initiatives section gives analyses the efforts to reduce drug prices, changes in the customs duty structure and the various other initiatives undertaken by the Government.
A brief overview of the drug market value chain and drug regulations is presented in the next section. It analyses the pharmaceutical value chain, and focuses on the different stages of clinical trial that a drug must pass through. A snapshot of different regulatory frameworks existing in the Indian pharma industry has been shown.
The competition section gives overview of pharmaceutical companies in the country operating in the OTC product industry. Thereafter, the report highlights the features of the major players operating in the market in detail. It includes elaborate profile of the major players in the market along with their financial analysis. Porters Five Forces Analysis has been incorporated for a brief but effective understanding of the market scenario. It also incorporates the recent developments in the OTC drug industry.
The report also includes a section on strategic recommendations created after a thorough analysis of the industry. The strategic recommendations section focuses on some effective strategic decisions which can be taken up by companies to increase their market shares. The OTC market is mainly concentrated in rural parts of the country. There is a huge opportunity lying in the rural market. The increasing education level, per capita disposable income will drive the OTC market. The OTC manufacturers should penetrate in the rural market as well. Companies should also focus towards diversified distribution channels. Brand creation for the OTC products and expansion into several OTC segments can also be effective strategies for the manufacturers to increase their sell figures and market shares.
Access PDF With Graphs and Charts: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080137
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of OTC Drug Market in India by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080137
For More Reports:
Global Sharing Registry Services Market
Global E-Passport Technologies Market
Global Public Safety LTE Market
Global Water Filtration Unit Market
Global Space Tourism Market
Global HR Software Market
Global Office Storage and Organization Market
Global Appointment Scheduling Software Market
Global Air Handling Unit Market
Global Radio Remote Control Equipment Market
Global Sound Absorbing Material Market
Global Infrared Night Vision Scope Market
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Supply Chain Market
Asia-Pacific Public Relation Robots Market
Europe Public Relation Robots Market
North America Public Relation Robots Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609