OUTDOOR WI-FI MARKET GLOBAL INDUSTRY SIZE, GROWTH, MANUFACTURERS, SEGMENTS AND FORECAST 2022-2031
The outdoor Wi-Fi market was valued at USD 37.2 billion in 2019, and it is projected to reach a value of USD 82.64 billion by the end of 2025, at a CAGR of 14.24% during the forecast period. The prevalence of home and office Wi-Fi networks, hotspots in public venues, and Wi-Fi at most commercial locations make connectivity easier.
– The deployment of smart infrastructure systems (based on IoT techniques and cloud computing) and the data collection and information sharing are leading to higher usage at any given point of time. Thus, the deployment of outdoor Wi-Fi at different locations, such as public and commercial locations, makes the data sharing easy. This is fueling the outdoor Wi-Fi market.
– Moreover, the increasing investments in smart city projects, globally, are expected to boost the market.
– However, technical glitches, like connection loss (many clients converging on a single access point), and regulations on power limits are some of the factors hindering the market during the forecasted period.
Scope of the Report
Wi-Fi technology is crucial for various systems, such as Machine to Machine (M2M) and Hot Spots. Outdoor Wi-Fi technology is emerging across various verticals, such as healthcare, education, shopping malls, public sector, railway stations, and airports. Moreover, luxury smartwatches are expected to grow and are expected to constitute about 25% of smart wearables. They are among the most commonly used platforms through which outdoor Wi-Fi networks are set to be accessed by consumers.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-81328
Key Market Trends
Increase in Demand for Public Wi-Fi Service is Expected to Drive the Market
– Public Wi-Fi hotspots have been launched at locations, like railway stations, metro stations, hotels, airports, cafes, markets, educational institutions, parks, and other public places.
– The Wi-Fi hotspot market is driven by the increasing penetration of smart devices across several countries. The increasing trend of social media and growing internet penetration with the increasing consumption of rich media content are the major factors driving the adoption of the Wi-Fi technology and increasing the market share.
– Moreover, with the growing adoption of BYOD policies and enterprise mobility among organizations, the employees can work from home or any public places at any given point of time. With the BYOD deployments increasing, the need for connectivity of devices increased, and thus, the public hotspot helps in getting connected at a cheap rate.
– Additionally, the government initiatives are also supporting the market to grow. For example, “Digital India” initiative, RailTel, a “Miniratna” enterprise of the government, has provided free high-speed Wi-Fi service through the program, RailWire. The organization covered more than 1,500 railway stations by April 5, 2019. RailTel is one of the largest and fastest public Wi-Fi networks in the world.
– Thus, the aforementioned factors are expected to boost the outdoor Wi-Fi network, globally, during the forecasted period.
Outdoor Wi-Fi Market
Security Analytics Market
Casino Management Systems Market
Data Center Automation Market
Managed Communication Services Market
Enterprise Resource Planning for Schools Market
Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market
Long Term Evolution (LTE) Market
Sports Analytics Market
4D Printing Market