The market for Polymer Processing Aid is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied are increasing demand for polymer processing aid in blown film & cast film and rising demand from wire & cable segment. On the flipside, quality issues and high cost of the product owing to dependence of polymer processing aid on type of polymer used during extrusion process and unfavourable conditions arising due to COVID-19 outbreak are the major restraints, which are expected to hinder the growth of market.
– Growing demand for polymer processing aid in fibers & raffia segment is expected to offer various lucrative opportunities for the growth of market.
– By application, blown film & cast film segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the increase in the production of food & non-food packaging, agriculture films, and tapes.
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the polymer processing aid market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Get a PDF Sample for more detailed market insights: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-87370
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Blown Film & Cast Film Segment
– Polymer processing aid is used during polymer formulation, when molten polymers are subjected to extrusion process so that they can be formulated into pipes, film, tube, and other products. Polymer processing aid improves the quality of finished products.
– Polymer processing aid help in increasing film transparency, improving smoothness, improving product appearance, and improving mechanical properties. Owing to these factors, the demand of polymer processing aid is increasing in blown film & cast film segment.
– Additionally, rise in demand for packaging films, agriculture films, and tapes is increasing the demand for polymers such as high density polyethylene (HDPE), linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), and low density polyethylene (LDPE) with improved properties such as high mechanical strength and durability. Due to this, the demand of polymer processing aid is expected to rise, which would stimulate its market.
– The market for cast film is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% and the market for multi-layer blown films is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. These markets are anticipated to provide ample opportunities for the growth of polymer processing aid market during the forecast period.
– Owing to all the above-mentioned factors for polymer processing aid, its market is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
Polymer Processing Aid Market
Fluorosilicic Acid Market
Egypt Paints & Coatings Market
Iraq Paints & Coatings Market
Iran Paints and Coatings Market
United Arab Emirates (UAE) Paints and Coatings Market
Pakistan Paints and Coatings Market
Qatar Paints & Coatings Market