Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property Market overview of leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recent developments in both historic and present contexts.
The semiconductor (silicon) intellectual property market was valued at USD 4.65 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach a value of USD 8.78 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 11.48% during the forecast period. The rising growth in wearable technology and the growing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) are some of the major factors that augment the market growth.
– The rising design costs and the growing time-to-market pressure are forcing the organizations to seek services of semiconductor IP manufacturers. The various applications of this market include smart devices (mobiles and tablets), automotive, computers & peripherals among others.
– The major driver of this market include emerging consumer devices adoption across the globe, demand for connected devices coupled with the demand for advance SOC designs. The emerging technologies like embedded and programmable DSP IPs are expected to further drive the market in the future.
– The incremental demand for better System on Chip design increases the dependency on the semiconductor IP design as the SoC must be integrated with semiconductors to be used in Consumer Electronic devices and other applications to provide better efficiency, which is also indirectly driving the Semiconductor (silicon) IP market.
Scope of the Report
In electronic design, a semiconductor intellectual property or IP block is a reusable unit of logic, cell, or integrated circuit layout design that is the intellectual property of one party. IP cores may be licensed to another party or can be owned and used by a single party alone.
Key Market Trends
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-79151
Consumer Electronics Account for the Largest Market Share
– The consumer electronics segment is the dominant segment and has witnessed a very high demand over the last few years. Semiconductor IPs are used in every ci=onsumer electronic product such as smartphones, tablet and other devices. Because of the strong consumer demand for better and more advanced smartphones and devices, the demand for semiconductor IPs has increased.
– In a smartphone, the incorporation of semiconductor IPs makes the device more efficient, smaller and lightweight as the System on Chip concept is implemented over here. The System on Chip concept combines all the major components like the memory unit, the processor unit, and others being stored on a silicon chip, enabling the device to be more power efficient and more effective to use.
– The demand for tablets has seen a slight decrease over the last few years because of its bulkier size compared to smartphones. But regardless, it remains a major segment that makes use of semiconductor IPs.
Asia-Pacific Occupies the Largest Market Share
– Asia-Pacific is the largest market and is expected to witness the maximum growth rate due to the increasing number of internet users and the rising adoption of smartphones and connected devices. Growing economies of developing countries in this region, such as India and China, has an impact on every industry, including semiconductors. The Asia-Pacific Semiconductor IP market is growing at a rapid pace owing to the technological advancements in this field.
– The Asia-Pacific semiconductor IP market is growing primarily due to the rising proliferation of consumer electronics in this region, With growing economic conditions, increasing disposable income, increasing number of youth population, and rising employment rate, the consumer electronics market is flourishing in this region which is driving the semiconductor IP market.
– China is the largest automobiles manufacturer in the world and with increasing electronic content in automobiles, the semiconductor IP market is growing.
Request For Full Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-79151
The semiconductor (silicon) intellectual property market is highly competitive and is mildly concentrated and is moving towards fragmented stage because of the presence of many players running the business in national and international territory. The major players are primarily adopting strategies like product innovation and mergers and acquisition to stay ahead of the competition. The major players in the market are Fujitsu Ltd., Mindtree Limited, ARM Ltd, Synopsys Inc., Cadence Design Systems Inc. among others.
–Related Trending Reports:-
US Cordless Power Tools Market Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast Till 2022-2031
Japan Crawler Excavator Market Demand And Analysis Of Key Players – Research Forecasts To 2022-2031
Prefabricated Building Market in Europe – Share & Industry Analysis Reports, Global Forecast till 2022-2031
Japan Crane Market Share & Industry Analysis Reports, Global Forecast till 2022-2031
France Crane Market Size by Type, By Distribution Channel, And Forecast till 2022-2031