Kenneth Research released a report on Smartphone Market in India consisting of detailed analysis of the market and industry insights over the forecast period of 2022-2031. The latest trends and business opportunities in the market are discussed in the report on the basis of analysis of the market value and calculation of the CAGR during the forecast period.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081221
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
By 2020, smartphone shipment in India is expected to reach a value of 210.5 million units growing at a CAGR of ~17.5% from 2016. Netscribes’ latest market research report Smartphone Market in India 2017 highlights the soaring adoption of smartphones in the country due to favorable demographics and changing consumer behavior.
With the increased economic growth, the corporate segments of various verticals are expanding their operations further and also creating newer business opportunities for several entrepreneurs in the country.
Smartphone Market in India – Key Growth Factors
Foreign companies have realized the opportunity in India for smartphone devices and have brought in a number of low cost devices specific to the Indian market. On the other hand, domestic handset companies are targeting to capture larger market share in the country with budget smartphones.
Increasing trend of social network usage among the young Indian population for communication and sharing media content is also driving the growth of the smartphone market in India. Celebrity endorsements, along with huge sponsorship campaigns by brands such as Oppo and Gionee have helped improve the perception of Chinese brands among Indian consumers which is aiding the growth of these brands in the Indian market.
Smartphone Market in India – Threats and Key Players
In Nov 2016, demonetization had hit the smartphone market at almost all levels including the customer demand and stock movement in the distribution channels across India. However, the premium smartphone segment saw some growth during the weeks following demonetization.
The leading companies operating in the global smartphone market includes Apple India Pvt. Ltd., Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Vivo Mobile India Pvt. Ltd., Lava International Ltd., Oppo Mobiles India Pvt. Ltd. and Micromax Informatics Ltd.
What’s covered in the report?
Overview of the global smartphone market and estimated market size data in terms of unit shipments over 2015 to 2020
Market share of top Indian and Chinese smartphone manufacturing companies (2016)
Market dynamics through major trends prevalent in the market
Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major public and private players
Key recent developments associated with the smartphone market in India
Get a broad understanding of the smartphone market in India, the dynamics of the market and the current state of the industry
Learn about the major developments in the smartphone market in India
Understand major competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Be informed regarding the key areas of opportunity in the smartphone market in India
Access PDF With Graphs and Charts: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081221
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Smartphone Market in India by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081221
For More reports:
Europe Zika Virus Market
Europe Vaginal and Vulval Inflammatory Diseases Market
Europe Tuberculous Meningitis Market
Europe Triple X Syndrome Market
Europe Transfusion dependent Thalassaemia Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609