Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Market to reach USD $702.19 billion by 2031 from USD $121.33 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 18.82% during the forecast period
Key Companies Covered in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Market Research are Accenture plc., Adobe Inc, Cisco Systems, Inc., Google LLC, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, and other key market players.
The global Market Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Market is projected to reach USD $702.19 billion by 2031 from USD $121.33 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 18.82% during the forecast period A report on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Market was recently added by Kenneth Research into its database, which is aimed at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market all around the world. The report covers various parameters on the basis of which the market is evaluated, including the market size, market volume and the growth rate observed by the market over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031.
Factors such as increase in use of smart phones and app-based services drive growth of the market. In addition, rise in adoption of public and hybrid cloud propel growth of the SaaS market
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081410
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Global software-as-a-service (SaaS) market
Software-as-a-service (SaaS) is a kind of cloud computing in which a third-party provider manages applications and makes them accessible to consumers over the internet. It removes the need for organisations to install and run applications on their computers or in their data centres, which eliminates the cost of hardware acquisition, provisioning and maintenance as well as software licensing, installation and support. The SaaS market is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.20% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Based on the deployment model, the SaaS market can be segmented into public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud. The private cloud and public cloud models are showing a positive trend in the market, and the companies are trying to employ the hybrid cloud model in the recent future.
Depending on application, the SaaS market can be bifurcated into enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), human resource management (HRM), supply chain management (SCM), and others. Other application types include web conferencing platforms, messaging applications and collaborations. CRM has the largest market share for SaaS.
By vertical, the SaaS market can be segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), information technology (IT) and telecommunication, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, education and others. The BFSI segment continues to hold the largest market share in the vertical segment, and the manufacturing segment will be growing at a significant rate during the forecast period.
By region, North America has the largest market share in the global SaaS market. The main reason is the extensive use of SaaS-based solutions such as human capital management (HCM), office suites, emails and web conferencing. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing region for the SaaS market, owing to the increasing number of SaaS vendors who provide continuous marketing, support and sales services to their clients.
Key growth factors
The increasing business outsourcing and globalization are prompting the organizations to expand their boundaries to offer services to clients around the world. Organizations are looking for reliable business data to improve their workforce investment strategies and discover potential problems and their causes. The extensive use of social media and instant messaging has led to the adoption of SaaS among various enterprises.
Threats and key players
The issues relating to data security, lack of integration, and the need for constant and high-speed internet connectivity pose a hindrance to the growth of the SaaS industry. The complications involved in direct access to data creates a high level of complexity in combining legacy on premise systems, cloud applications and multiple SaaS applications.
The key players in the market are Symantec Corporation, Google Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Amazon.com Inc., IBM Corporation, HP, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Microsoft Corporation and Salesforce.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of SaaS in the global market.
2. Market drivers and challenges of SaaS in the global market.
3. Market trends in the global SaaS market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for SaaS in the global market.
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the deployments segment (public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud).
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the application segment (ERP, CRM, HRM, SCM and others).
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the vertical segment (BFSI, IT and telecommunication, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, education and others).
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa) market size data for the SaaS market.
9. Analysis of SaaS in the global market by value chain.
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for SaaS to determine the viability of the market.
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for SaaS.
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them.
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow.
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081410
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081410
For more Reports:Permanent Self-Seal Bubble Bags Market
USA Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Market
Europe Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Market
China Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Market
Asia-Pacific Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Market
Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Market
Latin America Surgical Staplers Market
India Surgical Staplers Market
Europe Surgical Staplers Market
EU5 Surgical Staplers Market
China Surgical Staplers Market
Asia-Pacific Surgical Staplers Market
Datasheet on Global Surgical Staplers Market
Global Surgical Staplers Market
Ambulatory Surgery Market
Global Interventional Cardiology Market
Bio Pharma Market
Generic Drugs Market
Medical Imaging Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609