Kenneth Research released a report on Software Testing Market India consisting of detailed analysis of the market and industry insights over the forecast period of 2022-2031. The latest trends and business opportunities in the market are discussed in the report on the basis of analysis of the market value and calculation of the CAGR during the forecast period. The market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Software Testing Market India Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081823
As per the Eurostat, the total value of the ICT sector in Europe, including the ICT manufacturing and ICT services, was estimated to be more than EUR 475 billion in 2017. In this sector, the ICT services account for the major share as it is predicted to be ten times larger than the share held by ICT manufacturing. ICT services consist of computer programming, consultancy and related activities which held about 49.1% share while the telecommunications activities held around 30.3% share in the segment in 2017. These factors are estimated to impact the market growth in a positive manner in the next few years.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
The new report, ‘Software Testing Market in India’, states that India has become one of the major destinations for outsourcing software testing services owing to the availability of cost effective talent pool. Increasing number of software development companies are outsourcing their software testing work to India owing to a rise in demand for software testing services. This high demand is generated in order to prevent software bugs that result in huge losses for the company. United States is the key market for the big Indian testing vendors, followed by Europe and Middle East.
The outsourced software testing market comprises of both traditional and independent testing services (ITS). ITS gains more popularity as enterprises does not require to invest in expensive hardware & software. Leading software testing companies in India provides facilities and Center of Excellence to offer ITS. Currently about 180,000 people are employed in this field in India.
The growth of software testing market is supported by strong foothold of IT services sector in India. Growing maturity of Indian vendors allow consistent high quality service delivery and better user defined standards. Demand for testing services is gaining a speedy growth with rapid evolution of vendor capabilities in last two decade. Rising adoption of different growth strategies by testing vendors will help them to differentiate from other abundant service providers. Indian software testing market will witness further growth owing to the recent government initiatives in IT & ITeS sector.
However, the industry has also some pain points. Even though India is known for its IT expertise, it still lacks enough educational and training focus on software testing. An agile software development with poor testing may lead to poor coding thereby escalating risk of errors. Further rising competition from other low cost nations pose a threat to India’s dominance in the testing industry.
Currently the software testing industry senses the need for mobile application testing owing to rapid growth of mobile phone applications. Also, the industry is witnessing the trend to shift towards cloud based testing; testing-as-a-service; automated testing and testing in domain-specific niche services.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081823
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Software Testing Market India by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081823
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609