Sprayed Concrete (Shotcrete) Market Size, Demand, Outlook, Trends, Revenue, Future Growth Opportunities
The market for sprayed concrete (shotcrete) is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5.2% globally during the forecast period. Shotcrete is a mortar or high-performance concrete transported through a hose and projected pneumatically onto a back surface at high velocity. The increasing demand from the construction sector has been majorly driving market growth.
– However, the environmental issues arising from the dust released in dry process and outbreak of coronavirus across the globe are likely to hinder the growth of the studied market.
– Increasing research and development activities are likely to provide opportunities for the sprayed concrete (shotcrete) market over the next five years.
– The underground mining segment is the most dominating application of the market studied.
– Europe dominated the market across the globe and Asia-Pacific expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-113960
Key Market Trends
Underground Construction to Dominate the Market
– Shotcrete is the preferred construction method and concrete placement process for underground construction. It can be easily molded into various sizes and shapes.
– Beneficial attributes of sprayed concrete such as it require less formwork, fewer touchups after form stripping, provide excellent strength and durability, and can be installed quickly than other concrete.
– Shotcrete is primarily used in underground excavations, especially in the case of rocks and boulders. However, in recent times, it is employed for the advancement of tunnels through altered, cohesion-less, and loose soils.
– Underground applications of shotcrete include supplementing or replacing conventional support materials, such as lagging and steel sets, sealing rock surfaces, channeling water flows, and installing temporary support and permanent linings. Significantly growing expansion programs within the transportation and water/wastewater sectors are expected to provide a boost to the underground construction activities.
– All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the sprayed concrete (shotcrete) market during the forecast period.
Sprayed Concrete (Shotcrete) Market
Mexico Caustic Soda Market
Saudi Arabia Plastic Components Market
Europe Automotive Paints and Coatings Market
Asia-Pacific Caustic Soda Market
Mexico Calcium Carbonate Market
ASEAN Dry Mix Mortar Market
ASEAN Waterproofing Market
ASEAN Superabsorbent Polymers (SAP) Market