The total lab automation market was valued at USD 4,315.5 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 6,301.8 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period. The total laboratory automation system performs laboratory testing throughout the system in a timely and cost-effective fashion. Laboratory automation contains computerized lab instruments and gadgets, which give advantages, such as expanded profitability, enhanced work process scope, reduced time cycle, and improved information quality. Lab automation is also vital to handle large volumes of sample tests at a rapid rate.
– For instance, automated liquid handlers have been widely adopted in lab automation, as they drastically reduce the time for processing and minimize the scope for sample contamination by dispensing the dead volumes very efficiently. Liquid handlers work on software controlled by using an integrated system, which customizes the handling procedures with large transfer volumes.
– Tecan, in the recent past, launched a range of advanced liquid handling solutions, along with the new Fluent Gx Automation Workstation, to meet the critical needs of clinical and regulated laboratories. Hamilton, in October 2019, launched its compact Microlab Prep automated liquid handler designed for those transitioning away from manual pipetting using 96- and 384-well microplates and other sample vessels.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90047
Key Market Trends
Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Expected to Have the Largest Market Share
– Laboratory information management system (LIMS) is a software used to manage and aggregate data from samples and automate workflows and manage associated samples. Additionally, LIMS tracks the lots and reagents, which helps in predetermining and understanding the required lab agents and resources.
– LIMS offers various benefits, such as integration with other in-lab systems, enabling smooth functioning and gathering data at a single place. This is propelling market growth significantly.
– The advances in the fields of genomics that deal with molecular biology concerned with the structure, function, evolution, and mapping of genomes generate an unprecedented amount of data, making it imperative for the laboratories to look for the solutions that cater to such needs. This is expected to boost the LIMS market over the forecast period.
– In clinical research applications, LIMS offers flexibility in the configuration of applications. Clinical labs are also tasked with meeting specific regulatory requirements, including those governed by (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) CLIA and CAP in the United States, which relate to the accuracy and reliability of tests. Compliance with CLIA involves following the set of strict standards. LIMS are expected to meet these standards.
Total Lab Automation Market
Energy Management Systems Market
Industrial Inertial Systems Market
Smart Manufacturing Market
Europe Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Market
Smart Glass Market
Process Automation Market
Permanent Magnet Motor Market
Smart Thermostat Market
Germany Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market