Kenneth Research published a report on U.K. Robo-advisory Market which gives detailed analysis of the present market landscape. The report which is evaluated for the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031, provides an in-depth analysis of the market, based on size, volume, latest trends, opportunities and challenges associated.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for U.K. Robo-advisory Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080557
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the exports of ICT goods globally increased from 11.164% of total goods exports in 2017 to 11.53% of total goods exports in 2019. Additionally, exports of ICT services increased from 5.61% of service exports (BoP) in 2001 to 10.37% of service exports (BoP) in 2017.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
U.K. Robo-advisory Market
The robo-advisors are expected to cater to the demand for the robo-advisory services needed by and beyond 2020. The U.K. robo-advisory market is expected to prosper in the recent years due to the increasing inclination of consumers towards better automated financial advices. The U.K. robo-advisory market is anticipated to show a double-digit growth rate during the forecasted period. Various wealth management firms and banks in the U.K. are planning to invest more on installation of various robo-advisory services by the end of 2020.
By type, the market is segmented into pure robo-advisors and hybrid robo-advisors. The increasing trend of investors with large assets who are willing to pay less fees but hope to get better results is creating huge opportunities for the robo-advisory market.
On the basis of the types of client assets, the U.K. robo-advisory market is classified into the mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds. The mass affluent is the highest revenue generating and rapidly growing segment that is expected to take over some market share of the HNWI segment.
Key growth factors
o The increasing maturity of digital advice technology with low financial assistance fee is driving the market for the U.K. robo-advisors.
o Rapid change in the financial service sector with evolving requirements of clients is also a significant factor contributing to the growth of the U.K. robo-advisory market.
Threats and key players
o Lack of personalized support or direct contact with the client is predicted to restrain the demand for robo-advisors to some extent.
o The key players in this market are Nutmeg, Scalable Capital, Wealthify, Whitebox, and The Vanguard Group.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the U.K. robo-advisory market.
2. The current and forecasted market size data for the U.K. robo-advisory market.
3. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by type – hybrid and pure robo-advisors.
4. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by types of client assets – the mass affluent, HNWI, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds
5. Market trends in the U.K. robo-advisory market.
6. Market drivers and challenges in the U.K. robo-advisory market.
7. Analysis of competitor profiles of major players operating in the market.
o Understand the demand for the U.K. robo-advisors to determine the viability of the market.
o Identify the developed and emerging markets where robo-advisory services are offered.
o Identify the challenge areas and address them.
o Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
o Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
o Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
o Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
o Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080557
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of U.K. Robo-advisory Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609