Key Companies Covered in the U.S. Digital Gaming Market Research are Nvidia Computer Game Company, Rockstar Games Inc., Activision Blizzard, Bethesda Softworks LLC, Electronic Arts Inc., Gameloft, Microsoft Corporation, Nexon Co, Ltd., Nintendo Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation, and Ubisoft Entertainment S.A. and other key market players.
The global U.S. Digital Gaming Market size is projected to reach USD 492.5 billion by 2031 from USD 203.4 Billion billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. Kenneth Research released a report on U.S. Digital Gaming Market consisting of detailed analysis of the market and industry insights over the forecast period of 2022-2031. The latest trends and business opportunities in the market are discussed in the report on the basis of analysis of the market value and calculation of the CAGR during the forecast period.
The market is expected to be impacted by the rise in demand for video games and affordable gaming solutions. The launch of a new range of games also affects the market positively as users’ interest in unique experiences is soaring.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10082066
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
U.S. Digital Gaming Market
The U.S. is projected to be one of the most prominent digital games market in the world. Digital games have always been a favorite choice of entertainment for the people of the region. In recent years, there has been a transformation in the distribution channel of the games in the country. Research shows that game sales via digital means are dominating the U.S. games market while boxed games are slowly becoming the second choice.
The U.S. presents a robust market with preferences for all gaming platforms- PC, mobile, and console. Though gaming on a console is most popular in the country, the time spent on mobile gaming has also increased. Mobile gaming is gaining traction as some major companies in the nation like Take-Two Interactive, Activision Blizzard, etc., who were previously only into PC/Online games, are entering into the mobile gaming segment. Overall, the total consumer spending on video gaming has increased rapidly in the last few years at ~16.48% CAGR (2014-16) in the U.S. Also, the high growth of interest in eSports and virtual-augmented reality, clubbed with the increasing prevalence of digitally downloadable games are expected to drive the Digital Games market forward in the country.
By platforms, the market is segmented into PC games, mobile games, and console games. Among these segments, console games is the most significant revenue generator while mobile games have exhibited the fastest growth rate.
Key growth factors:
o With a growth in the median income of U.S. hoU.S.eholds, the purchasing power of people has gone up, resulting in an increase in expenditure on games. It has increased from 3.2% to 4.3% in the 15-24 years category and from 2.9% to 5.6% in the 25-34 years category in 2014-2015, further boosting the strong economic backbone of the economy. This is expected to result in higher expenditure on digital games in the coming years and will increase adoption of digital gaming.
o With the introduction of events like eSports in the U.S. supported by astounding internet connectivity at 14-17 Mb/s as on 2016, the U.S. stands as a significant market for the growth of online gaming.
Threats and key players:
o Given the factor that the U.S. is already a saturated market for digital games, the scope of further growth of the market is quite low. With already high smartphone penetration in the U.S.A (69%), the range of massive development of the mobile gaming segment is small.
o Also, the working hours in the region are not very favorable for the growth of the market. In the U.S., 85.8% of males and 66.5% of females work more than 40 hours per week. The high working hours for the U.S. youth may lead to a reduction in time spent on gaming.
o The key players in the U.S. Digital Gaming market are Activision Blizzard, Electronic Arts, Take Two Interactive, Zynga, Microsoft Corporation, etc.
What’s covered in the report?
o Overview of the U.S. Digital Gaming market
o The historical, current and forecasted market size data for the U.S. Digital Gaming market
o The historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market – by platforms– PC games, console games, and mobile games
o The historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market – by revenue models (Freemium, Pay to Play, Advertising)
o The historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market – by genres (Shooter, Role- play Action, Sports, Strategy, Others)
o Market trends in the U.S. Digital Gaming market
o Market drivers and challenges in the U.S. Digital Gaming market
o Analysis of spending for segmentation by platforms
o Profiles of major players operating in the market
o Get a broad understanding of the U.S. Digital Gaming market and its segmentations – by platforms– PC games, console games, and mobile games, – by revenue models (Freemium, Pay to Play, Advertising), by genres (Shooter, Role- play Action, Sports, Strategy, Others)
o Get specific drivers and challenges affecting the U.S. Digital Gaming market and its segmentations (By platforms, by revenue models, by genres)
o Get specific trends occurring in the U.S. Digital Gaming market
o Get analysis of spending for segmentation by platforms
o Recognize significant competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10082066
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of U.S. Digital Gaming Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10082066
For More Reports:
North America Acute Radiation Syndrome Market
North America Arteriovenous Malformations Market
North America Arbovirus Infection Market
North America Type 1 Diabetes Market
North America Retinal Edema Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609