Kenneth Research recently added a report on Ultrasound Scanner Market which provides a detailed insight into the market scenario on the basis of the market size, market volume and the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the market over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080048
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
Healthcare Companies and Private Service Providers to have a minimal damage Caused by Inflation:
As US govt. remains committed to quality by spending more in the Medicaid and Medicare programs, incentives by govt. to medical devices, pharma companies and biotech to benefit the market players in short and long term goals. In 2021, U.S. spent $12,318/person on healthcare- highest amongst all OECD countries followed by Germany at $7,383. The federal government commitment towards healthcare systems to enable market players expanding their revenues and mitigating the risk posed by the inflation.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
The Indian medical devices sector is largely import dependent. However, the market for ultrasound scanners has been characterized by low dependency on imports due to the presence of a large number of indigenous manufacturers. The market is currently dominated by color dopplers and growth in the black & white segment has been stagnant. The growing target base of consumers will boost sales and the market is expected to exhibit steady growth in future.
The report provides a snapshot of the ultrasound scanner market. It begins with the introduction section which offers a brief description of the segments in the market. The market overview section provides an insight into the market and highlights the market size and growth. It also provides details of the share of the different segments in the market. Import and export figures for ultrasound scanners, both in terms of volume and value have been provided in the next section. It also includes the regional break-up of the imports and exports.
An analysis of the drivers explains the factors leading to the growth of the market which include increasing number of medical centers, use of ultrasound in surgeries, increased use in cardiology, schemes for pregnant women, changing demographics and introduction of mobile units. Some of the major challenges to the market are increased competition, lack of awareness and Prenatal Diagnostic Tests Act. There are various technological trends taking place in the market which include fusion imaging, four-dimensional imaging, elastography and miniaturization
The competition section highlights the features of the major players operating in the market. It includes a brief profile of the major domestic and foreign players in the market along with their financials.
A section providing strategic recommendations has been given at the end of the report which gives effective solutions to existing and potential for improving market share and increasing profitability.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080048
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Ultrasound Scanner Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080048
For More Reports:
Europe Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems Market
Europe Cochlear Implants Market
Europe Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market
Europe Surgical Microscopes Market
Europe Next Generation Sequencing Market
Europe Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609