The report titled United States Robo-advisory Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031. The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for United States Robo-advisory Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083505
In Canada, the ICT sector consists of around 41,500 companies. Out of these, over 37,000 companies fall under software and computer services industry, resulting in around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry to be involved in software and computer services. On the other hand, in the year 2018, as per the statistics of the Canadian ICT Sector Profile, released by the Government of Canada, ICT wholesaling, communications services and ICT manufacturing contributes to 4.5%, 3.4% and 2.2% share respectively in the country.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
United States Robo-advisory Market
The robo-advisory market is expected to cater to the demand and provide quality robo-advisory services needed by and beyond 2020. The U.S. robo-advisory market is anticipated to show a double-digit growth rate during the forecasted period. The U.S. was the first country to introduce the automated financial advisors. Various wealth management firms and banks in the U.S. are planning to unveil robo-advisory services across the country by the end of 2018.
The U.S. has the largest robo-advisory market in the world. It will continue to absorb a much larger share of the demand of the total number of robo-advisors in the world. This trend will reflect the nature of automated financial advisory services due to high market penetration.
The U.S. robo-advisory market is classified on the basis of two types of robo-advisors, hybrid and pure.Among these two segments the hybrid robo-advisors is the largest and also the fastest growing segment. The hybrid robo-advisors are becoming a new trend in this country to cater to the demand for a more tailored solution for the more complex investment requirements.
The U.S. robo-advisory market is classified on the basis of types of client assets into the mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds. The mass affluent segment generated the highest revenue in 2017 and is expected to maintain its revenue generation trend in the coming years.
Key growth factors
The robo-advisory market is predicted to witness a high growth rate owing to the surge in affordability and accessibility with low financial assistance fee and rising internet penetration following advancement of technology. Increasing competition with new entrants and diversified services are the primary factors expected to augment the demand of robo-advisors at a high rate in the coming years.
Threats and key players
Definition and suitability of financial advice along with conflicts of interests of the clients are the most important factors expected to limit the demand of different robo-advisors in the coming years. Moreover, the robustness and transparency of algorithms and consumer disengagement of business models are also challenging the growth of the market worldwide.
Some of the major players in the robo-advisory market are Betterment LLC, Wealthfront, Nutmeg, Personal Capital, The Vanguard Group, FutureAdvisor, etc.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the U.S. robo-advisory market.
2. The current and forecasted market size data for the U.S. robo-advisory market.
3. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by type – hybrid robo-advisors and pure robo-advisors.
4. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by types of client assets – the mass affluent, HNWI, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds
5. Market trends in the U.S. robo-advisory market.
6. Market drivers and challenges in the U.S. robo-advisory market.
7. Analysis of competitor profiles of major players operating in the market.
o Understand the demand for the U.S. robo-advisors to determine the viability of the market.
o Identify the developed and emerging markets where robo-advisory services are offered.
o Identify the challenge areas and address them.
o Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
o Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
o Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
o Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
o Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083505
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of United States Robo-advisory Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083505
For More Reports:
North America Compartment Syndrome Market
North America Cocaine Use Disorder Market
North America Clostridium Difficile Infections Market
North America Clinically Isolated Syndrome (CIS) Market
North America Chronic smell and flavor loss Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609