The Wireless Audio Device market was valued at USD 16.84 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 43.69 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 17.22% over the forecast period. The consumers are swiftly evolving by integrating wireless connectivity across a host of devices such as sound bars, microphone, headphones, speaker docks, and home theatre in box systems which are providing a paradigm shift in the wireless audio device market.
– The major drivers of the wireless audio device market are increasing requirement for mobility, high expenditure on semiconductor for wireless devices and advancement in technologies and introduction of innovative devices.
– The growing technological propagation and amalgamation of wireless audio device products with a vast range of applications such as consumer, commercial, automotive and others are also the major factors driving the growth of the Wireless Audio Device Market.
– Moreover, growth of this market is propelled by the increasing demand for smartphones as a source of entertainment, consumer preferences for portable devices, and advancements in wireless technologies.
– However, issues related to frequency compliance and health are some of the factors challenging the growth of the market.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report with Graphs and Charts: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-80227
Scope of the Report
A wireless audio system offers connectivity, expandability, flexibility, and convenience. Wireless audio devices use wireless platforms, such as Bluetooth, radio frequency, infrared, Wi-Fi, SKAA, and airplay for streaming music from audio-enabled devices to wireless output systems.
Key Market Trends
Bluetooth Technology to lead the Wireless Audio Device Market
– Bluetooth technology is a universally accepted standard and is compatible with almost every device, which stands as the primary reason behind the technology outperforming other technologies in the market.
– One such technological advancement was the introduction of Qualcomm aptX and Bluetooth 4.0, which has bought out a significant change in the speaker’s sound quality, bolstering its adoption. Bluetooth consumes less power, as compared to other wireless audio transmission technologies.
– This factor has made Bluetooth technology a preferred choice in smartphones, for wireless audio transmission. In addition, market incumbents, such as HTC, Samsung, and OnePlus have been identified to incorporate Bluetooth 5.0 technology into their smartphones, further increasing its adoption
Wireless Audio Device Market
Telecom Towers Market
Smart Fabrics Market
Cloud Storage Market
Retail Automation Market
Big Data Analytics in Energy Sector Market
Internet of Things in Manufacturing Market
Evaporative Cooling Market
Financial Services Application Market
Music Publishing Market